Flexible and Nurturing Childcare Located Near Chadstone
3 Bees Early Learning Centre is a small family-owned childcare located near Chadstone. You will find our centre is small and family-run, which we believe allows us to provide your child with a relaxed atmosphere in which they can develop and learn. Nurturing is one of the cornerstones of our approach to childcare, which is why your child will flourish in our care.
Benefits of Childcare Near Chadstone
There are numerous benefits that both you and your little ones will enjoy when you enrol them in our centre for childcare located near Chadstone.
- Firstly, you will notice how your child starts to develop social skills. When you regularly expose your children to their peers in a controlled environment, they soon learn how to interact appropriately. You may also be surprised to learn that children who attend some form of childcare or early learning centre are able to navigate social environments with more ease than children who don't.
- Sending your child to an early learning centre such as ours will also equip them with life skills that they will go on to use throughout their education. Your child's empathy will increase manifold, and they will also likely be better able to deal with conflict situations.
- We strive to foster a love for learning in all the children who attend our centre. When children start learning from an early age, they get used to it and their thirst for knowledge increases. They are more enthusiastic about learning because they see how rewarding it can be.
What Sets 3 Bees Early Learning Centre Apart Regarding Childcare Located Near Chadstone?
Our philosophy is a simple and straightforward one: we are here to help your child to be, belong and become. Our approach is inclusive – we value each child's diverse individuality and accommodate all genders, cultures, religions, and ethnicities.
- Our centre is open from 7AM to 6:30PM, Monday to Friday. Each day our qualified chef prepares breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and a late snack for the children in our care. We will cater for any special dietary requirements or religious or cultural restrictions. All you need to send for your child the day is a water bottle, change of clothes, and nappy cream.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 47 children at any time. The centre used to be a residential property and offers smaller rooms with a limited number of children in each room.
- Children learn from play which is why our curriculum is play-based. We also take the time to get to really know each child – favourite games or songs, their dislikes, which stories they most enjoy.
In addition to all this, we offer our support to you as parents. Whether you need parenting advice on weaning or support with toilet training, we are here to help you too.
About 3 Bees Early Learning Centre
For the past six years we have been providing comprehensive childcare located near Chadstone. Our centre has three classrooms: babies up to two years old, toddlers between two and three years old, and children from age three to five. The teachers stay in their assigned class for the duration of the year, which enables them to really get to know each child individually.
Please get in touch if you'd like to find out more about our centre. We look forward to welcoming you to our family.