Child Care Centre Melbourne
Child Care Centre in Melbourne Offers You and Your Under-Fiver a Great Experience
Get in touch with our child care centre in Melbourne. We offer caring and respectful relationships with you and your child while providing educational and caretaking services to babies, toddlers, and pre-schoolers. Talk to us if you want your child to be happy while you are not around.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Early Learning Centres in Melbourne?
The Victoria State Government regulates services for children to ensure that they get the most out of their opportunities for development and learning while being protected from harm at early learning centres.
- Our care and education services fall under the National Quality Framework that oversees regular services. These include preschools, family day care services, long-day and outside school hours care.
- We provide protection and edification in an inviting, homely environment - licensed for 47 children - between 7 am and 6:30 pm from Monday to Friday. Our family-owned and run centre has small class numbers that provide a family atmosphere inside three rooms in a renovated house. Children feel at home, happy and comfortable in domestic surroundings.
- Our early learning centre in Melbourne offers several childcare sessions for families who make full use of their childcare subsidy. You have access to reasonably priced nine- and ten-hour, full-time, and full-day sessions in our fun and stimulating setting where educators develop your child’s cognitive, spiritual, physical, social, and emotional potential.
- We roster our staff to the same room throughout the year so your child can establish a stable relationship with their caregiver and receive the individualised attention they require.
Our staff members focus on your child’s likes, wants, and dislikes. These include their sleeping and eating schedule. We aim to cause as little disruption as possible, making them content and willing to learn while not at home.
The Importance of Early Learning in Melbourne
We cannot overstate the importance of early childhood education. Your little one’s early years form the foundation for future development and their ability to learn.
- How and what children learn in the first few years have enduring effects on their health and success as older children, teenagers, and adults.
- It helps determine their attitudes, beliefs, self-discipline levels, and willingness to take responsibility for their actions and fulfil their potential later in life.
- Early learning helps your child develop emotional resilience, good habits, numeracy, and literacy skills that will stand them in good stead when they go to school and prepare themselves for a career.
Help your child enjoy a successful future by developing a love of learning from a very young age. Talk to us about early learning and what we will do to enable your child.
Why Trust 3 Bees Regarding Early Learning Centres in Melbourne
We get to know each child and their family well in a small centre like ours. It allows us to achieve challenging developmental changes such as taxing behaviour patterns and toilet training.
Contact us and complete the enquiry form.